November 07, 2010

Totally Unproductive Weekend (And Some Updates)

So I spent my entire weekend playing these two games. Again.


Raping pixelized women, conquering Japan, and trading hats all day long. As unproductive as it was, I had a lot of fun.

The worst part is, I still have to go through my UC College applications, as well as my Personal Statement. But hey, I'm a senior with only two AP's, I can afford to waste two days...

...is what I'd like to believe, but I'm actually pretty screwed right now, but oh well. Just chilling out in my room, on my computer, listening to music with my AKG K701's and PA2V2 is good enough for me. I'm looking to buy the Grados 325i's too, but that might have to wait.

Anyways, some updates about Takkoku!!:

Our next release will the be the post-Chapter 14 4koma chapter. Since it's fairly short, expect it up by Wednesday, or Tuesday if you're lucky. It all depends on how lazy I'm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment