November 06, 2010

Yo, guys. Regaro here.

I'm the guy that does the cleaning for Takkoku. Pretty mediocre at it, but whatever. More importantly, I felt like talking about a couple of things I've really been into lately.The first one would be Franken Fran. Picked up this little gem of a manga about a week and a half ago and read up on it in a matter of days. It's about some kind if weird super-genius, female Frankenstein doctor that makes a living doing research and surgeries on people. I wouldn't exactly say it's for the squemish, as it gets pretty intense and gory sometimes, but if you don't mind that, it's definitely something worth looking into.

The other's a Video Game. Now I'll bet most of you have played it already, but I've really been playing Sonic Adventure 2: Battle lately. I'm not home often, but when I am, I usually spend at least six hours playing it (And I'm only home for like 2 days <_<). I'll spare you the details of the game itself since you probably already know them, but I totally skipped out on the Chao section of the game. I poured way way too many hours into that BEFORE college, and I actually managed to do almost everything possible in there. Lately, when I've gotten to play it, I've focused on Emblem collection. And goddamn, shooting levels are an absolute horror to collect 100 Rings on. I've already managed to max out my Emblems on all the other kinds of levels, but argh shooters kick my ass. And I can't even practice since I'm home for like one weekend a month. But hey maybe some day I'll unlock Green Hill Zone. My old N64 has lasted me for 15 years now, so there's no reason the Gamecube won't do the same...!

1 comment: