December 23, 2010

The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya Movie

This movie...was just amazing.


Seriously, if you haven't watched this yet, get to it. The movie is a near perfect adaptation of the novels, and yet it pulls off an atmosphere that words can never hope to reach. From the animation to the pacing to the development, everything was just...so good.

Make room for about three hours of free time in your schedule sometime and watch this. It's well worth your time.

Props to Mazui for subbing this. I love you guys <3

1 comment:

  1. Agreed, so much.

    This movie came out of nowhere from Kyoto Animation. After the debauchery that was the second season (well, a glaring part of the second season at least) I was not expecting much. I went in just thinking it was going to be a fun little watch.

    However, for almost 3 hours I was on the edge of my site with wide eyes watching this movie. And at the end I was so astounded at the incredible thing I had just witnessed. It was simply fantastic.

    It is in my top five anime of all time, at number five. I love this movie, and I cannot wait to watch it dubbed if only to have another reason to watch it again.

    ReplyDelete