March 01, 2011

About That ⑨ Project Mentioned Earlier

Which I bet most of you didn't even bother reading, more info can be found here.


If you're lazy and you don't want to click the link, I'll just copy paste it here. This is straight from our fansubban partners, StaircaseSubs.

"The ⑨ Project is Zettai Junshu ☆ Kyousei Kozukuri Kyokashou!!“, a nukige from softhouse-seal GRANDEE. I believe that I’ve explained my purpose in translating this game before, but it’s more or less so that I can get a feel for how to translate sex scenes, and to a lesser extent, add some variety to the mix."

My job regarding this is proofreading and translating the sex moans. It's a turnoff when you're playing through this and you're reading your own damn translated "Ahhn"'s and "Haahn"'s.

No comments:

Post a Comment