March 01, 2011

Takkoku!!! Chapter 22 Released!

This was delayed because lack of more than one translator. ;_;


Here. Enjoy your biweekly dose of Takkoku.

This would be weekly. If, you know. We had another translator. Kinda get my point?

In other news, we have a new typesetter on the team, robthebin, who helped me save a good 3 hours worth of time typesetting this. Now with two typesetters, releases should be generally faster.

Now if you'll excuse me, I haven't freakin' slept for 36 hours and I'd like to do so now.

By the way, XDCC's up.

DDL || Torrent coming soon

EDIT: You know what, from now on no more torrents for manga. I mean, it's just manga. Nothing more than a few megabytes. Unless you guys really want them, but I won't be doing it from now on unless there's some demand for it.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why was there torrent in the first place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because it was recommended to me by a few people. It just got dumber as I kept using it, so I'm stopping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the release. Translators are always short on the market :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the release! As for the torrent thing, maybe zip up a lot of them up into one big batch? (I don't use torrents for this, but I'm sure using it for bulk downloading wouldn't be a bad idea.)

    ReplyDelete