October 08, 2010

Evetaku - A little bit of everything otaku

Brand new blog here. Decided to start this up because I was thinking of doing something with my free time when I don't feel like doing anything, as little sense as that makes.

Anyways, as the title suggests, this will contain a little bit of everything otaku. Whether that be games, anime, manga, music, whatever, I'll post 'em here. That includes the most recent news and whatnot. I'll post news about stuff I think is relevant to my interests (which is most likely relevant to your interests too if you decide to follow along).

I'll also post my impressions on various things, whether it be a game I recently played or an anime episode/series I recently finished.

Keep posted too, I might be starting up an internet radio. That might be interesting.

Here's a complimentary Rin Kagamine picture to go along with the opening of this blogsite.

No comments:

Post a Comment