October 11, 2010

Remember when I said that there might be an Internet Radio coming up? Well...

Yeah, no.

HOWEVER, I will be doing a podcast instead until I get things sorted out with the whole internet radio business.

I will be having other people familiar with otaku stuff talk on the podcasts. It'll basically be about the latest gaming/anime news, impressions and opinions, the usual stuff you listen to in podcasts.

I will have background music going on to accompany it, and I might even let some full songs play as a radio might. If you guys want any songs, request it in the comments and I'll put it in. Kinda pointless for a podcast, sure, but it's something for you guys until the internet radio comes around (which will be a while).

The first podcast won't be up and running until next week, or maybe this week even. It depends on my free time. If you're interested and want something specific, throw in a comment if you want.

Keep posted, I guess.

Note: Never drink coffee at 11PM on a Sunday. I have school today, it is currently 3:07 AM and I cannot fall asleep. Feels bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment