October 14, 2010

Sengoku Basara 3: Samurai Heroes Early Impressions

So this game came out on the Wii and PS3 yesterday.

I'll say this: This game is awesome. Really awesome.

So I start up the game, I'm greeted with an awesome cinematic opening with a TAM Revolution song playing in the background. I knew from the start that I was in for an awesome game.

I picked Yukimura Sanada as my first character.

I went through his story in about an hour and a half.

I enjoyed every microsecond of it.

Despite this being a musou game at its core, the actual combat and skill system that this game implements (which is a HUGE improvement from Sengoku Basara 2) adds a lot of depth and fun to the supposedly repetitive combat.


Not much else to say for now, other than that the game so far is really great. Definitely pick up this gem, it's only $39.99.


I'll post a full impression after I'm done with the game. Currently on Masamune's story so far.

Keep posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment