October 18, 2010

Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman Review for PSP!

No, this review is not by me. I plan to pick up this game later and play through it, but for now a review has popped up. Find the review here.


I'm definitely looking forward to playing this myself. I really want to support NIS for always going out of their way to bring Japanese games I thought would never be localized over to the states. I mean, not many game publishers out there have the guts to do such a thing.

That and I mean, read the title outloud to yourself. How does this not sound awesome?



The interface seems to heavily resemble Disgaea's interface, which is a good thing. Nice, cute 2D graphics with an easily accessible map. And of course, NIS games are always chock full of entertaining dialogue.

Oh, did I mention that this has Shana/Ore no Imouto/Index/etc. crossovers?




Not cut out of the localized version, by the way. Way to go, NIS America.

Some more screenies on the bottom.


 


Got a PSP? Be sure to support NIS America and buy this game!

Keep posted for more news~

No comments:

Post a Comment